Unregistered “Youth” Employment: Impacts, Policies, Remedies, and Local Practices
- First Ecoei (Abstract Book)
- Kayıt Dışı İstihdam: Kocaeli Üniversitesi Örneği
- “Genç İstihdama Kayıt(Dışı)sız Kalma” Projesi Çalıştayları Ana Raporu
- Kayıt Dışı İstihdam ve Ekonomi
- Unregistered Employment
- Economic Issues
- Dünden Bugüne Ekonomi Yazıları
- Bildiriler Kitabı
- Nihai Rapor
- Second Ecoei (Abstract Book)
- Economic and Social Issues
- Economics as a Multidisciplinary Approach
The “European Congress on Economic Issues: Unregistered “Youth” Employment: Impacts, Policies, Remedies, and Local Practices”, is scheduled to be held from 30 March to 1 April 2017 in İzmit/Kocaeli which is closely located to Istanbul in Turkey.
The ECOEI 2017 is organized as part of the European Union Project- “Do not Remain Indifferent to Unregistered Youth Employment” (Genç İstihdama Kayıt(dışı)sız Kalma), carried out under the Grant Scheme for Promoting Registered Employment Program. The Project is being implemented jointly by the European Union, the Ministry of Labour and Social Security of Turkey and University of Kocaeli. This project includes a set of activities such as analysis of current situation, public spotlight, workshops, training courses and seminars; which will be completed with the international congress- the ECOEI. It is planned to be organized annually on a selected topic, having utmost importance for developing and underdeveloped economies.