- III. European Congress on Economic Issues (Abstract Book)
- IV. European Congress on Economic Issues (Abstract Book)
- Proceedings book IV
- Economic and Social Issues: Global and Local Perspective
- Unregistered Employment
- Economic Issues
- Dünden Bugüne Ekonomi Yazıları
- Kayıt Dışı İstihdam ve Ekonomi
- Politico-Economic Evaluation of Current Issues
- Dünden Bugüne Ekonomi Yazıları ll
Economies being of various development levels have different economic problems or difficulties. Following the global economic crisis in 2008, almost all of the economies around the World have been facing with particular structural economic issues. Developed countries, emerging economies and peripheral economies have been affected from each other since firm economic ties among the countries is adding another dimension to global economic structure.
Therefore, this year conference will focus on the question of “the general economic issues of countries having different economic development levels from different economic perspectives” This conference will bring together from different areas with the participation of academics, professionals, specialists, practitioners from the field and NGOs as well as bureaucrats dealing with these issues. The participants who will take part in our international conference will improve their scientific and vocational studies by sharing their knowledge and experience in various fields of economics and related disciplines.